Apply for Job
Payroll Services Coordinator
Position: office and administration
Location: bellevue, wa, united states
Reference ID: 246461
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service? Do you have a desire to help make things easier for people? Are you willing to work insanely hard to be a part of building something great?
We are looking for a motivated and energetic person to join our Payroll Team. As a Payroll Services Coordinator, you will provide general HR assistance to our contractors in areas such as onboarding, off-boarding, payroll and benefits.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have strong customer service skills, thrive in a team environment and enjoy contributing to the bigger picture. You will have to manage your time effectively, be detail oriented, a critical thinker, and also be a problem solver. You will be on the front lines providing excellent customer service to both your internal and external customers.
We understand that finding the role that aligns with your passions can be hard and finding the right company is even harder. If the description above matches what you are looking for, we would love to talk more to help you determine if our company is the right choice for you.
- Process payroll on a weekly basis
- Facilitate on-boarding/off-boarding process
- Assist customers with reporting requests
- Conduct quarterly service calls with all contractors
- Identify and resolve worker related issues
- Excellent independent judgment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with benefits and employment law preferred
- Positive attitude